Providing Tankless Water Heater Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Are you tired of running out of hot water in the middle of a shower? Do you want to save money on your energy bills? If so, you may want to consider installing a tankless water heater in your home.
At Hawk Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning, we offer a full range of tankless water heater services in Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained and experienced technicians can help you determine if a tankless water heater is right for your home and, if so, provide you with a professional installation. We also offer repair and maintenance services to keep your tankless water heater running smoothly for years to come.
Call (817) 242-6894 or contact us online to learn more about our tankless water heater services in Fort Worth and the surrounding areas.
What Is a Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless water heater, also known as an on-demand water heater, is a type of water heater that heats water as it is needed. Unlike traditional water heaters, which store and heat a large amount of water in a tank, tankless water heaters do not have a storage tank. Instead, they use a powerful heat exchanger to heat water as it passes through the unit. This allows tankless water heaters to provide a continuous supply of hot water, as long as there is enough fuel to power the unit.
Some of the benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Endless hot water: Because tankless water heaters heat water as it is needed, they can provide a continuous supply of hot water. This means you will never run out of hot water, no matter how many people are using it.
- Energy savings: Tankless water heaters are much more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters. This is because they do not have to keep a large amount of water hot at all times. Instead, they only heat water as it is needed. This can help you save a significant amount of money on your energy bills.
- Space savings: Traditional water heaters are large and bulky and take up a lot of space. Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, are small and compact and can be installed on a wall or in a closet. This can help you save valuable space in your home.
- Longer lifespan: Traditional water heaters typically last about 10 to 15 years. Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, can last up to 20 years or more. This means you will not have to replace your water heater as often, which can save you a significant amount of money in the long run.
“We have already referred them to friends and family.”- Cynthia K.
“Prompt response and reliable work”- Bobby Shaw, Director of Facility Services at Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
“Michael is definitely top-notch and one of the best in the business.”- Robert R.
“Hawk plumbing is a great partner and is always a driving force on all our projects.”- Ben T. R., Senior Project Manager, NORTHSTAR BUILDERS GROUP
“Everyone from the office staff to the techs are always friendly and professional.”- Hannah N.
“100% satisfied customer.”- Lloyd O.
Tankless water heaters are a great option for many homeowners. However, they are not right for everyone. If you are considering installing a tankless water heater in your home, you should consider the following factors:
- Hot water usage: Tankless water heaters are designed to provide a continuous supply of hot water. However, they can only heat a certain amount of water at a time. If you have a large family or use a lot of hot water, you may need to install multiple tankless water heaters to meet your needs.
- Installation costs: Tankless water heaters are more expensive to install than traditional water heaters. This is because they require a larger upfront investment and may require additional electrical work or gas lines. However, they can help you save a significant amount of money on your energy bills, which can help offset the cost of installation.
- Space requirements: Tankless water heaters are small and compact and can be installed on a wall or in a closet. However, they do require a certain amount of space. If you do not have enough space in your home, you may need to install a traditional water heater instead.
Give us a call at (817) 242-6894 to schedule tankless water heater services in Fort Worth or the surrounding areas!