Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning has more than 35 years of experience servicing water lines in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, and surrounding areas. Our licensed and insured technicians will help you solve any problem to ensure that you have a reliable source of clean water with quality services for water line installation, repair, and replacement.
Signs of a Water Line Leak
The main water line carries water from the municipal water supply to your home. The property owner is responsible for installing and maintaining the water line from the house to the street, including installation and any repairs that may be needed. Since the water line is under the ground, it is important to know the signs of a leak, so you can call for service.
Warning signs of a leaking water line include:
- Water stains on walls or ceilings
- Mold or mildew growth
- A musty odor in the house
- An increase in water bills
- Wet areas on the lawn above the water line
The work that is needed to restore water lines in Fort Worth will depend on the specific problem with the water line. Your plumbing technician can evaluate the condition of the water line, determine the extent of the damage, and help you make informed decisions about repair or replacement.
Please call Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning at (817) 242-6894 for help with water lines.
“Hawk plumbing is a great partner and is always a driving force on all our projects.”- Ben T. R., Senior Project Manager, NORTHSTAR BUILDERS GROUP
“They were very knowledgeable and professional on how they resolved our leak!”- Shelly A.
“I would definitely recommend them for any plumbing and HVC work you need to be done.”- Joe H.
“Will definitely use them in the future.”- Tyrell E.
“100% satisfied customer.”- Lloyd O.
“Zack is very conscientious and shows a high level of knowledge and integrity.”- Bill G.
The water in our homes is supplied by a main water line that brings water into the house and the many smaller lines that carry the water to the fixtures and appliances. Leaks can happen in the main water line, under the sink, or behind a wall.
Plumbing services for water lines include:
- Water line installation – If you are building a new home or commercial property, you will need a water line installed to bring water into the property. Your plumbers can install the line and connect it to the municipal water supply.
- Water line repair – When the damage isn’t widespread and the pipe is in good overall condition, it is often possible to repair a leak without replacing the entire water line.
- Rerouting the pipe – If there is a leak under the slab or something planned for over the water line, it may become necessary to reroute the pipe. Water lines inside the house may need to be moved to accommodate a kitchen or bathroom remodeling project.
- Water line replacement – The pipe material can degrade over the years and water lines can be damaged in other ways. A pipe that is badly damaged or corroded will need to be replaced.
- Hydrostatic Testing - A water pressure test to detect leaks in a home's plumbing system.
Whether you need a water line repaired or replaced under the sink or under the ground, properly trained and experienced plumbers can handle the job. Your local plumbers will make sure your water lines are installed correctly to prevent water damage and mold growth, which can result from leaks or improperly installed water lines.
When you have a problem with your water lines in Fort Worth, we offer dependable service with a fast response time. Same day service is available for urgent problems, upon availability. If you need help over the weekend, we have emergency services available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, so don’t hesitate to call for assistance.
Give us a call today at (817) 242-6894 for quality water line installation or repair services.