Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning provides complete sewer services in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, and surrounding areas. Our family owned and operated business has more than 35 years of experience and the resources to solve sewer backups, sewer line repair, installation, and replacement. We aren’t salesmen and recommend only what is needed to restore your sewer system.
Give us a call at (817) 242-6894 for more information about our sewer services.
“Zack is very conscientious and shows a high level of knowledge and integrity.”- Bill G.
“I was blown away by the Professionalism of the entire team. Based upon all my history thru 15 years of working with Hawk Plumbing, I would recommend this great group of guys to continue our relationship.”- Kevin C., President, John Cook & Associates
“They were very knowledgeable and professional on how they resolved our leak!”- Shelly A.
“Thank you HAWK! 5 years later I still use HAWK.”- Vera W.
“They're timely, conscientious, fairly priced, and stand behind their work every time.”- Fred T.
“Will definitely use them in the future.”- Tyrell E.
Because the main sewer line runs underground, it is important to know the signs of a potential problem, so you can avoid complete failure and sewage backing up into the house. Some of the warning signs include slow drains throughout the house, frequent clogs, a sewage odor, and the ground being wet above the sewer line when it hasn’t rained.
The causes of sewer line damage include:
- Normal wear and tear – Sewer pipes last for decades but the material will begin to gradually corrode over the years. When this is the case, replacement is recommended.
- Blockages – A blockage can happen in the main sewer line, just like the drain pipes. The same types of materials that build up inside the drain can collect in the main sewer line, eventually causing a blockage.
- Tree roots – Tree roots move through the ground in search of water. If there are tiny cracks in the sewer line, the roots will sense the water and begin growing in that direction. Over time, they can infiltrate the sewer line and cause damage to the pipe.
- Poor quality installation – The main sewer line needs to be properly installed to ensure that wastewater flows in the right direction and the pipe sections are connected right. Improper installation can result in leaks and pipe failure.
- Inferior pipe materials – Some pipe materials last longer than others. Low quality pipes will fall apart faster.
- Heavy machinery – The use of heavy equipment for construction, landscaping, or remodeling work can crush underground sewer pipes. If a problem arises after heavy equipment was used, that could be the reason.
Finding the cause and extent of the damage is important for determining the right method for restoring the sewer line. Sewer camera inspection equipment allows plumbers to look inside the pipe and determine the exact cause of the problem and spot where the damage is located.
How Often Should Fort Worth Residents Have Their Sewer Lines Inspected & Cleaned?
Fort Worth homeowners should have their sewer line inspected every 1-2 years and cleaned as needed to prevent future problems and extend the life of their plumbing system. That being said, if you feel there is an issue present, be sure to contact your local plumber even earlier.
Based on the results of the inspection, your plumber can discuss the Fort Worth sewer services that would be most effective for fixing the pipe. This could include unclogging a blockage, repairing the damaged sewer line, or sewer line replacement. A variety of methods can be used to restore sewer lines, depending on the age of the pipe, type of damage, and how much of the pipe has been damaged.
Call For Quality Sewer Services
At Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer fast, reliable sewer services in Fort Worth. We know that sewer issues can come on suddenly and create unhealthy conditions in your home. We do our best to provide same day service and emergency service is available during the daytime on Saturdays and Sundays.
Get in touch with us at (817) 242-6894 for sewer line repair or replacement services.