Spending more time in your Fort Worth home can make you realize how important the air is that circulates through it. It may also make you more aware of the odors in your home and the allergens. An air purification system can improve the quality of air that circulates throughout your home.
There are a number of different types of air purifying systems available, including portable and in-duct air purifiers that can easily and efficiently maintain superior levels of air quality throughout your home. The following are just a few of the benefits air purification can provide.
- Air purifiers make sure that the air your family breathes is clean. It is estimated that indoor air is up to 5 times dirtier than outdoor air. An in-home air purifier keeps the air in your home clean.
- Air purifiers remove odors from the air. Air purifiers can remove unpleasant odors such as last night’s dinner smells that greet you in the morning and pet odors from man’s best friend.
- Air purifiers remove pet allergens from the air. By trapping airborne pet allergens such as pet dander, and fur, you may experience fewer allergy-related symptoms, and your home will stay cleaner and odor-free.
- Air purifiers neutralize smoke. An air purifier will trap smoke from fireplaces and grandpa’s cigar before it has a chance to settle into the couch.
- Air purifiers remove airborne bacteria. An air purifier can remove up to 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air by cycling air through filters and, in some cases, ionization processes that leave your indoor air free of air pollutants.
- Air purifiers help to fight seasonal allergens. Air purifiers help to reduce the number of allergens present in the air you breathe and combat dust accumulation that can trigger allergies.
- Air purifiers can reduce your sick days. HEPA air purifiers, in conjunction with UV bulbs, neutralize nearly 99.97 % of airborne germs.
Air purifiers can improve the quality of the air you breathe while indoors and improve the health of your family by eliminating airborne pollutants and germs. Adding an air purifier to your home will help you breathe a little easier knowing you’re breathing clean air.
Whatever your HVAC and air purification system needs might be, the professionals at Hawk PHAC are here to assist you. To get more information on air purification, or schedule an appointment, fill out our online form or call us at (817) 242-6894.