Air conditioning systems are essential appliances to many homes and buildings in Fort Worth Texas. They are responsible for keeping us cool and feeling refreshed during hot and humid days. This is why it can be a real nuisance when our air conditioning systems fail to perform properly.
- The Unit Fails to Turn On. There are different reasons why this problem occurs. First, the thermostat may not have been installed or set properly, and second, the thermostat itself may be defective. There are also cases where there is a broken electrical connection between the unit and the main line.
- Warm Air Comes Out of the Unit. If your air conditioning unit is blowing hot air instead of cool air, the cause may be attributed to an insufficient amount of refrigerant. Sometimes, the reason may be that the air filter is dirty, which hinders the proper function of your unit by forcing it to work harder and thus overheat.
- Rapid Cycling. The main reason why this problem persists is that cold air is directly blowing into the thermostat. When this happens, the air conditioning unit turns on and off simultaneously even if you haven’t achieved your desired temperature levels.
- The Unit Does Not Turn Off. Air conditioning units will continue to run until the desired temperature level is achieved. In the case of air conditioning units that are too small for a space, it will be harder to reach the desired temperature and will thus force it to work harder.
- The Condensation Line Is Clogged. Certain things can and will find themselves in your air conditioning unit’s drain lines, and when they clog, the accumulated liquid drops into the drip pan. If you notice an excessive amount of liquid on the drip pan, you will need to have the drain line cleared.
- The Unit Is Frozen. This is one problem that can be attributed to a variety of causes. These include improper airflow, dirty filters and coils, a malfunctioning blower fan, and/or a faulty control relay.
We understand it can be very inconvenient to have your air conditioning unit stop working, especially when you need it the most. When this happens, you can rely on our team of professional Fort Worth HVAC technicians to help you out. Just give us a call and we’ll send one to your place right away. Our mission at Hawk is to make sure all our customers stay cool and comfortable during the summer months, let us help you!
“I would definitely recommend them for any plumbing and HVC work you need to be done.”- Joe H.
“Hawk Plumbing is a great trade partner in the construction industry. Whenever a need arises their entire staff is extremely responsive, not only in maintaining project schedules but also in emergency situations.”- Clint W., Jackson Construction
“Consistently delivers results”- Jonathan Loper, Senior Project Manager at CORE Construction
“Will definitely use them in the future.”- Tyrell E.
“Thank you HAWK! 5 years later I still use HAWK.”- Vera W.
“100% satisfied customer.”- Lloyd O.
At Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand the importance of your home or business systems and the need for it to work throughout the hot Texas summers. All of our employees are licensed & highly trained to handle any air conditioning systems repair, service, or installation need.
Whether your system has stopped working, its not working like it should or you just need it serviced to prolong the system’s life call Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning. We specialize in residential repairs and are available whenever you need us.
Our customer-focused approach shines in how we have maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for almost 30 years. We prioritize emergencies, have fast response times, and guarantee our parts and workmanship for your peace of mind. Our air conditioning repair technicians in Fort Worth stand behind our products and our work.