Air conditioning and heating systems are essential appliances to many homes and buildings in Fort Worth Texas. They are responsible for keeping us cool and feeling refreshed during hot and humid days. This is why it can be a real nuisance when our air conditioning and heating systems fail to perform properly.
At Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand the importance of your home or business systems and the need for it to work throughout the hot Texas summers. All of our employees are licensed & highly trained to handle any air conditioning and heating systems repair, service, or installation need.
Whether your system has stopped working, its not working like it should or you just need it serviced to prolong the system’s life call Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning. We specialize in residential repairs and are available whenever you need us.
If you are experiencing problems with your air conditioning and heating systems contact us online today for fast, reliable & affordable service.
We have always been proud of the great work that our team of professional Fort Worth heating repair technicians and personnel put into every project that comes our way. We have serviced countless residential properties throughout our business’ existence and strive to continue doing just that for many years to come.
Our HVAC experts are more than capable of effectively and efficiently dealing with all types of problems that may affect your heating system, including repairing issues with your furnace and heat pump, as well as provide complete installation of heating systems to meet your heating needs.
They are highly skilled and knowledgeable individuals, and their expertise will always be at your service when you need them.
When you call us for your heating system repair and installation, here’s what you can expect:
- Your Best Intention in Mind. We will diligently and thoroughly conduct an analysis of your home or building in order to determine which heating system will best suit your needs. We’ll consult with you and determine the accurate heating loads required, the right type, size of the heating equipment, and so on.
- Clear and Accurate Explanations. We will talk with you in a language that you understand and will not barrage you with technical terms and jargon. We’ll make sure that you understand every detail of the installation or repair process before we commence any work.
- Solid Planning and Design Processes. We’ll plan the layout and design of your heating system with high attention to detail and ensure that you get the optimal use for it.
- Professional Tips and Advice. We’ll give you tips and advice on how to best use your heating system so that it doesn’t consume a large amount of electricity, and at the same time keep it functioning properly for many years.
- Reliable Follow-up Services. We offer heating system repair services at any point that your heating system fails. This service is also part of our emergency services, so feel free to call us any time you need our help.
Whenever you need help with your Fort Worth heating unit (or) system, be it a repair, installation, or maintenance service, be sure to call the pros at Hawk PHAC right away.
Many homes and buildings in the area rely on their heating systems to bring warmth and comfort to their Fort Worth property during cold days. Sadly, these heating appliances do tend to fail or break down very often, especially if the owner fails to have their furnace maintained or serviced regularly.
As such, it is highly recommended that you have your heating system checked and inspected annually to avoid any problems from ensuing in the future.
“Zack is very conscientious and shows a high level of knowledge and integrity.”- Bill G.
“I wish I could utilize them for ALL home improvement needs.”- Sherry H.
“They're timely, conscientious, fairly priced, and stand behind their work every time.”- Fred T.
“Hawk has taken care of my house for over 25 years.”- Gwen B.
“Everyone from the office staff to the techs are always friendly and professional.”- Hannah N.
“Have been using Hawk Plumbing Health & Air conditioning and plumbing since 1991.”- Julia E.
- The Unit Fails to Turn On. There are different reasons why this problem occurs. First, the thermostat may not have been installed or set properly, and second, the thermostat itself may be defective. There are also cases where there is a broken electrical connection between the unit and the main line.
- Warm Air Comes Out of the Unit. If your air conditioning unit is blowing hot air instead of cool air, the cause may be attributed to an insufficient amount of refrigerant. Sometimes, the reason may be that the air filter is dirty, which hinders the proper function of your unit by forcing it to work harder and thus overheat.
- Rapid Cycling. The main reason why this problem persists is that cold air is directly blowing into the thermostat. When this happens, the air conditioning unit turns on and off simultaneously even if you haven’t achieved your desired temperature levels.
- The Unit Does Not Turn Off. Air conditioning units will continue to run until the desired temperature level is achieved. In the case of air conditioning units that are too small for a space, it will be harder to reach the desired temperature and will thus force it to work harder.
- The Condensation Line Is Clogged. Certain things can and will find themselves in your air conditioning unit’s drain lines, and when they clog, the accumulated liquid drops into the drip pan. If you notice an excessive amount of liquid on the drip pan, you will need to have the drain line cleared.
- The Unit Is Frozen. This is one problem that can be attributed to a variety of causes. These include improper airflow, dirty filters and coils, a malfunctioning blower fan, and/or a faulty control relay.
We understand it can be very inconvenient to have your air conditioning unit stop working, especially when you need it the most. When this happens, you can rely on our team of professional Fort Worth HVAC technicians to help you out. Just give us a call and we’ll send one to your place right away. Our mission at Hawk is to make sure all our customers stay cool and comfortable during the summer months, let us help you!
There are several reasons why your furnace is not performing like it used to. Many of the problems can be fixed quickly with a call to Hawk Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning.
We have listed some of the most common furnace problems we have seen below:
- Malfunctioning Thermostats. The thermostat controls the amount of heat to be produced at any given point in time. When these devices fail, they can cause the furnace to perform poorly, with the result being lack of heat or inconsistent temperature that will generally affect your comfort levels. The usual solution for this problem is to replace the broken thermostat.
- Problems with Air Flow. The consistent flow of heated air into your home or building can be attributed to several causes. It may be that the fan motors and bearing aren’t working, or you may have a broken belt. These problems often lead to bigger issues, like the furnace being overworked, which could cause it to malfunction.
- Dirty Filters. Filters are important as they serve the function of keeping the air flowing into your space clean and free of harmful particles and pollutants. If they become dirty or clogged, they can put your health at risk, and at the same time cause your furnace to stop working properly. If this is the case, then this too will need to be replaced, which is a much costlier repair. We strongly recommend replacing your air filter no later than once every three months.
- Pilot or Ignition Problems. Some of the most common mechanical failures that affect furnaces include intermittent pilot lights or hot surface ignition control problems.
When these issues happen, they can result in a lack of heated air or fluctuating temperatures. These are just some of the most common Fort Worth furnace problems that we deal with on a regular basis.
For your HVAC repair service, call our team today at (817) 242-6894 or fill out our online form.